Do you top off or change your own windshield washer fluids, antifreeze, oil, etc? These chemicals can be deadly if ingested by people or pets. Unfortunately, accidental ingestions occur many times each year. The number one reason for accidental ingestions is placing leftover fluids in drink bottles or unmarked containers.

Surviving an ingestion of any of these products has life threatening consequences; consideration of medical therapy is important.

If you have questions about the dangers of automotive products, how to safely store them, or if an accidental exposure has occurred, remember help is just a phone call away. 1-800-222-1222